Monday, May 7, 2012

BEET, APPLE, LEMON, GINGER JUICE






Whenever my body doesn't feel quite right or my skin starts breaking out, I make this juice.  I'm not going to pretend to know what all it does inside of me, but it makes me feel better, clears up my skin and gets my body back on track.  I have been told that you need to be careful eating beets if your body is not used to them - so keep that in mind if beets are not part of your regular diet.

I buy all ingredients at our local farmer's market.  If you don't have a farmer's market, look for organic produce at Whole Foods.

This juice is potent!  I drink a small amount a couple of times a day.  

2 apples (I like Fugi)
2-3 lemons
1 medium ginger root (about 3 inches long)
5-10 beets (I use golden and regular)

Depending on your juicer you may need to make the chunks smaller.  I use the juicer from Costco and have been happy with it.

Cheers to a healthy life <3




No comments:

Post a Comment